We rode three days to get to Nova Scotia to ride the Cabot Trail. Mother Nature had other plans. A summer Nor'easter blew off the Atlantic and plans changed quick with 50 mph winds and sideways rain waiting for those that ventured onto the Trail. We turned south promising to return another day.
- Premium short-sleeve cotton crew neck t-shirt
- Super soft 4.3oz combed ringspun cotton.
- Fabric laundered for minimal shrinkage
- Cool interior printed label
- and that pesky fabric contents/made-in label is a tear-away