The Wall of Sound. What it must have been like to experience this completely over-the-top sound system. Sure, today's systems probably sound better but just the audacity of these stacks of amplifiers on top of more amplifiers is just so out of control.
There were 604 speakers powered by 89 300 watt amplifiers and three 350 watt vacuum tube amps generating a mind-altering 26,400 total watts of power. It could project sound clearly up to a half mile away.
It's gone, much of it auctioned off, but it lives forever in the memories of those that experienced it and now it can live with you with this premium long sleeve tee.
• 100% airlume combed ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz./yd.² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!