There were four of us riding from San Fran to Whistler, BC. The weather through California had been nice but somewhere in southern Oregon the skies ahead were black with a wall or rain approaching. Two of us (riding Beemers) pulled over to put on our rain gear. When the other two (riding Harleys) pulled up they asked what we were doing...you can probably figure out the rest of the story.
- Premium short-sleeve cotton crew neck t-shirt
- Super soft 4.3oz combed ringspun cotton.
- Fabric laundered for minimal shrinkage
- Cool interior printed label
- and that pesky fabric contents/made-in label is a tear-away